SIP Trunking solutions are designed to help enterprises with an existing premise-base communication solution to start their migration to cloud-delivered communication services. SIP Trunking no longer just ensures business continuity, with rich group features, they now provide businesses with access to Unified Communication services not available with premise-based PBXs alone.
SIP Trunking solution allows telecommunications service providers to deliver a full-range of Unified Communications services, such as Video, Instant Messaging and Presence, Business Text/SMS, and fixed/mobile integration, along with its ability to enhance the PSTN voice calling experience and provide business continuity.
SIP Trunking is compliant with the SIP Forum’s SIPconnect™ standard, which dramatically reduces or eliminates the need for interoperability testing between the service provider’s network and a SIP trunk on an IP-PBX.
Service Provider Benefits
- Single provider for both advanced Trunking and Unified Communications services
- Overlaying modern UC services provides new services revenues and a higher average revenue per user
- Transport-neutral solution that operates seamlessly in both IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and pre-IMS architectures
- Single SIP Trunking platform for all market segments
- Supports “hybrid” (Hosted IP-PBX +SIP trunk) service deployments
- Per-TN/Per-DID service customization
- Business continuity supported at the trunk group and user level
- Lowers operational costs with centralized management and control
- Extensive interoperability testing with IMS cores, Class 4 soft switches, SBCs, and IP-PBXs
- Provides the ability to continually add new features and functionality